
Thank you for all the fabulous emails and comments. I truly didn't expect so many to read this blog. I hope it doesn't disappoint. And for all your security conscious ones, as you can see, this is now by invitation only (apologies for the invite delay) .
Mia can now play tennis in her own front yard. No, we haven't bought that property in Toorak with the tennis court, but we do have tandem tennis! Cheap thrills for $20... she loves it and its great for my hand-eye coordination. We're just waiting for someone to come and serve us tea. Must get some tennis outfits so I can look the part.
Other highlights of the week:
Poppy playdate with one of her favourites- Eadie.... they even held hands (see photo from the official photo shoot, you really worked it girls!) Bron and I have decided they'll be forced to be friends so we may as well start them early.That afternoon I almost fell off my real-estate wagon and back on to the road of real-estate obsession following Bron's encouragement to seriously consider that house. I must be honest here, I actually did a drive by, which, luckily turned me off the purchase (street wasn't as nice as I expected). Close call though, I've ordered myself to abstain from all real-estate websites/papers for 2 weeks at least.
Gan Gani , Beatta, Mia's teacher is so lovely and engaging. In the small world that is Jew-world Melbourne we discovered that her daughters know Luke as they attend Mt Scopus and like the rest of the school, adore him, so I had double naches (husband and kids combo naches). I'm also getting over my initial reservation of participating in Gan Gani without a further commitment to enrol the girls at the school. There's quite the pressure to enrol, but I'm resisting and for now I'm fine with it.....
Giant fork & spoon, the arrival of: Lovely Lukey picked them up for me (all the way from Seddon on the other side of town) they look fabulous and I couldn't resist taking this photo of Poppy.... does this constitute child abuse? Please note, for all your sceptics, these are hand crafted in the Philippines.

Yummi Lunch at Lisa's with Michelle and the kids... the girls spent most of the afternoon jumping on the trampoline (Mia still calls it the jumping castle), had a ball. Although the excitement was a little too much, Mia ended up peeing standing up in the bush as going to the toilet would have meant missing out on jumping time.....
Dinner at Mirka's with Gili: Was soooo lovely, great chat, food and the art wasn't bad either. Poppy came along (breast pump not working) and was on her best behaviour. Tried to remember who it was on our street in Israel who also had a giant fork and spoon in their dining room, any takers???
Dinner at the Hughes (dress ups, ghost play, torch under the covers, bath time- the kids that is) they're so cute together, albeit rather hyper. Mia scored a lend of Angus' Thomas The Tank Engine PJs and has struggled to take them off since (she's already borrowing boyfriend's clothes, should we be worried?). Check out this video of the threesome (note the adults' conversation in the background)
If anyone is interested, check out these websites for Mia's 2 favourite shows:
http://www.inthenightgarden.co.uk
(weird and wonderful, thanks to Grant, Tracey & Hunter for the books, she loves them and sleeps with them every night)

http://www.yogabbagabba.com/
Check out this guy, so cool!
3 comments:
Well I love the tennis pole, that will do well with abs and keep you really toned, maybe I should get one for myself hahahhahhha
Loved the video however am not sure which one of the boys will be hers???It is better to start them early, they are both cute anyways.
It was nice reading more on your blog, keep writting ....
Off to bed, Kel
Who is resposible for the wonderful crocheted rug in the video...yes the kids are cute too!!My craft obsession has overtaken my life thanks to etsy.com. Inbar, your fault!!
Mmmmm, loving the blogging world!
I'll investigate re blanket.
Post a Comment