Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Perfect Smile

I've just booked the dental appointment to re-commence my dental extravaganza. At the end of my treatment I expect to look like this woman (and Luke will also miraculously develop a Hollywood smile and don baby blue roll necks... hang on, I think he may already own one).

Something that does put a smile on my dial is these beautiful photos of Mia in her new Tutu. She wore it last night for the video screening of Hans Christian Anderson. I love this tutu so much that we now have it hanging in our living room as an obje'.



And I'm loving this photo of Poppy. So Happy!

A website I'm obsessed with: www.letrainfantome.com, I know a few of you would love it too (may have already seen it?), beautiful handmade dolls, inspiring.

A house I'm obsessed with:
1960's style of course, and actually cheap (potential, potential, potential)! It's a great spot too, like living in the bush... however, such bad timing, I think it looks like it needs some serious $s for a reno as well. Yes I continue to do this to myself....I'm ok though, as I've explained to many of you, I'm like an alcoholic who can handle a social drink. I do ask though, that you hold an intervention for me should I show signs returning to my disorder which peaked during my previous mat leave.


You can view it on http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&id=105016649&f=30&p=10&t=res&ty=&fmt=&header=&cc=AUSTRALIA&c=59273022&s=vic&snf=rbs&tm=1216691558

(such a long address, hoping it works)

1 comment:

worshipper4HIM said...

I love Mia in the red tutu, goodness me Poppy looks like Mia a bit.....Luke and yourself know how to cook gorgeous babes hahahhahhhaha

This is really a good way to know your whereabouts which I think is better than email, cause you have most of us checking it as often as we like, especially your fan club...hehhehhehhe

You have inspired me to write my own, yes you did..I have not email the rest of my family/friends yet to check it out but I will be soon. It's written skills will get better in time, the more I blog I believe I'll get better at it, what do you think???
http://worshipper4him.blogspot.com/
Kel