Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Easach!



Just a quick note to wish everyone a happy Easach!

May your holidays be filled with delicious and genuine Gifelte Fish, original Maza (not those low fat/wholemeal/saltless/antioxidant infused varieties), Kneidelach (again, as before) & chocolate (of the best kind of course) all delivered by a little eager bunny.

Sorry, no new shots of the girls (nothing's changed, still Bindi wearing black and blue).

Oh, and before I go, please be advised I'm on Twitter! Been on for a little while, but only now beginning to get it, feel free to follow and be followed.
xx
Cookie

2 comments:

Sara said...

That rabbit cartoon is my all time favorite, makes me laugh every year!!

Cookie said...

Do you mean to say I'm sharing old news? Hey thanks for Sun, had a great time, feel like all we're doing at the moment is eating, just came back from big feast at sister's, about to explode!