So pleased to announce that we have successfully survived week 1 of my return to work.There were so many boxes to tick, and well, the important ones are sorted
- Poppy sleeping through the night
- Poppy taking the bottle
- Poppy eating real food
- My tits adjusting (you should see my Dolly Pardon look in the afternoons in the office.....)
We still have to work on the following:
- Missing the girls... good luck to me.
- Mother guilt, see above.
I have to thank my mother and my dear (friend, these are her photos) who came to help Luke during the week, Luke himself for being such a star Dad and to my two new work mates who made sure that a good majority of the week was spent pissing my pants (well almost, I have been doing my exercises)
..we'll be fine
P.S
Have to share this.
On my return to work eve, this was my conversation with Mia:
M: You're going to work tomorrow?
I: Yes
M: All by yourself?
I: Yes
M: Would you like me to come and hold your hand?
When I got home:
M: Did you cry today, were you sad today?
I: No, I'm OK, why did you think I would be sad?
M: Because you have no friends
Have to share this.
On my return to work eve, this was my conversation with Mia:
M: You're going to work tomorrow?
I: Yes
M: All by yourself?
I: Yes
M: Would you like me to come and hold your hand?
When I got home:
M: Did you cry today, were you sad today?
I: No, I'm OK, why did you think I would be sad?
M: Because you have no friends
No comments:
Post a Comment