I'm struggling to define what exactly it is that's stressing me out. I don't believe it's about work as I actually like my job, and it's not about the girls going to childcare, as we couldn't be happier with the care & program that they provide. Is it the separation from the girls, that fear that I'll miss out on something???? Probably. Perhaps some other stuff that I haven't been able to articulate?I'm sure the lack of sleep isn't helping me feel any better (although Poppy's sleeping is much improved). However, recalling some of the fun things we've done not only over the past few months but even in the last week has helped distract me somewhat.
Visiting friends in their holidays house on the beach (and I mean ON the beach): Great view, people, kids, food, clear skies & dolphins!!!

NYE BBQ with friends: Relaxing, delicious and we made it till midnight!
The kiddies enjoying their last icypols for 2008 and Luke and his Snapper friend
The kiddies enjoying their last icypols for 2008 and Luke and his Snapper friendMy easy breezy tapanade & tomato tart
Seeing old friends make it through a tough time with flying colours
Decluttering
Planting a herb garden
A creative 4th Birthday party
Poppy after consuming her very first Chocolate cake.... needless to say, satisfied, but wondering what took so long
A day in the city (saw Gurksy exhibition at the NGV.. spectacular, h to go in twice to take it all in)
Mia's new favourite garden in Melbourne (at the NGV)



No comments:
Post a Comment