Friday, December 12, 2008

Same same... but different


The debate has been raging for months (almost eight to be exact). So here is the proof.... tell me what you see (photos taken 5.5 months for Mia and 6 and a bit months for Poppy).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes...similar but different... definite sisters though!

Love the photos :)

Anonymous said...

I love it, is Mia the lower one and Poppy the above one??I will be so sad to get it wrong??? Actually Mia and Poppy look so similar and sometimes strike me as twins when comparing their baby photos.

How have you been? have you started work yet?
We have been extremely bust @church, and uni has been challenging as well...anyway I have survived.

Please pass my love to the girls, Kel

Cookie said...

Hi Kel,

Great to hear from you! I hope you are planning on making the most of your uni holidays- REST!

All well here but rather exhausted.

I'm back at work in 3 weeks!
xx
Inbar

Sara said...

I'm guessing the bottom one is Popsta????? Her head is bigger! but otherwise VERY same same!!! By the way, did you know I forgot to check if Gill had a valid passport...... She doesn't but some sweet talking and wheeling and dealing she will follow Brode and I to NZ 2 days later... Total cost extra $420 for the flight, $178 for the passport.... I know, I get the Mother of the Year award this year......AND D%#Khead of the Year...

Cookie said...

oh my Sara, at least she'll get to experience flying alone which is so grown up!